New DIY tray kit! We love these small projects because it gives you a sampling of the beauty of milk paint and to try out some of our other favorite products!
Small trays are so useful around the house and office to organize your supplies or of course make a little vignette for decor on them that you can display year round or change it out for the seasons.
Our new wood tray kits are handmade one by one in our workshop. Each is made with solid 1″pine and glued/stapled together for durability. Choose from our Creamy color with a floral paper or Juniper (blue/green) with a newsprint paper.
Each kit comes with:
- 1 solid pine tray (measures approx. 11″ x 12″ x 3.25″
- Choice of Creamy or Juniper paint color – sample is 2 oz and you would have enough to paint about 3-4 trays.
- 1 sample Dark Oil Wax – you will have plenty left over for something else!
- 1 package of decoupage paper – plenty left over for another 3-4 trays or another project.
- 1 sanding block
- 1 whisk
- 1 2 in chip brush
- 1 towel
- 1 sample of Extra Bond
You will need to supply:
- scissors to cut the paper
- cup/bowl to mix your paint in
Go to YouTube to watch in HD